Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Omnivore

I am one.  Michael Pollan has taught me alot and every now and then I have a vegetarian day or two, I even now enjoy putting all kinds of veggies in my mouth that I sat staring at and crying about at my childhood dinner table.

However, I can also be a meatetarian.  It is not unheard of from me to serve three meats and a pasta.  I also love Paradise By The Dashboard Lights, by Meatloaf.  We all of our guilty pleasures.

That said, here is a great link from Fine Cooking about ribs, where they come from and the potential for each cut.  Enjoy. Be sure to add some corn and fresh, sliced tomato with basil...

http://www.finecooking.com/item/44564/rib-roundup/?&lookup=auto&V01=&V02=&V03=&V04=&V05=&V06=&V07=&V08=&V09=&V49=&V50=&Taun_Per_Flag=true&utm_source=email&utm_medium=eletter&utm_content=20120710-pork-ribs-recipes&utm_campaign=fine-cooking-eletter

No comments:

Post a Comment