Thursday, November 29, 2012

Where did November go?

Warm, then cold, then warmish, the really cold, then gobble, gobble, gobble, then brrr, then a cold wet trip to Clagett Farm, and now cover crops and pepper plant pulling on Friday.

Wow.  Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving and gave lots of thanks.  The holiday bug hit me early this year and I am so ready for peace and good cheer.  I've already hung lights, 'cause that's the way I roll,  and I am looking forward to all the beautiful lights and love and spirit of the season to be seen and experienced in Baltimore.  Of course I love all of the food that comes from all cultures this time of year.  Yum.

That said, seed catalogs are already rolling in and it is so exciting to start thinking about the next growing season.  Crazy thing is that season starts in just 3 months from now.

Get out and enjoy the muted sophistication of mother nature in winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment