Thursday, December 1, 2011

Seed Catalogs

Speaking of seed catalogs, I receive a bunch of e-mail from folks I buy seeds from. I enjoy looking at all of the new offerings - from flowers, to fruits and veggies and everything in between. Burpee has just introduced some new hybrids for 2012 - http://www.burpee.com/vegetables/vegetable-collection-burpee-s-boost-prod002751.html?cid=EM_2011_11_30_TopNEW2012Introductions&

Burpee is one of those road trips I want to make. I guess that is a sign of age. First it was a road trip to Ocean City, then Atlantic City, then Las Vegas, then a foreign country or two and now Burpee. They are located just up the road in Pennsylvania. They have different events and of course lots of trial gardens. Maybe I'll get my act together this summer and go. In the meantime I will continue to enjoy their catalog and seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment